Houston, TX 77057
Lead Engineer and General Manager
The building Engineer works with the Lead Engineer and Property Management team to successfully handle day-to-day maintenance and administration of building operations while providing exceptional customer service to tenants
Summary of essential job functions
- Perform maintenance and adjustments as required on HVAC in buildings.
- Trouble shoot and repair HVAC units and systems as required to maintain tenant comfort. Notify Lead Engineer when outside vendor should be called to complete repair.
- Perform routine plumbing repairs as required. Advise Lead Engineer when outside vendor should be called for repair.
- Complete assigned preventative maintenance task reporting repair issues found as necessary to Lead Engineer.
- Complete routine maintenance items as it relates to upkeep of common area of buildings and property.
- Respond to tenant work requests in a timely, professional and courteous manner. Report to Management or Lead Engineer when outside contractor is required for repair.
- Inspect buildings and grounds to ensure overall quality and high standard appearance of property. Report required repairs to Management Office.
- Perform all assigned functions and tasks during emergency situation; i.E. Fire drills, alarms, leaks, etc.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.