Commercial Building Engineer
Austin, TX 78731
- - Must have a good working knowledge and understanding of a variety of mechanical, electrical, plumbing, HVAC.
- - Must be able to provide the highest level of customer service.
- - Proficient with computers and relevant software programs.
- - Must be able to share the on-call duties for the property.
- - Must be able to complete all work orders.
- - Must be able to handle multiple assignments and effectively prioritize assignments due to time constraints.
- - Manual labor to include stooping, standing, kneeling, climbing, extensive walking and lifting a minimum of 50 lbs.
- - Perform proper maintenance per manufacturer s guidelines on heating and cooling systems.
- - Maintain a good working relationship with tenants, coworkers and contractors.
- - Maintain and organize the building stock of parts and supplies for common repairs and maintenance.
- - Maintain interior and exterior lighting.
- - Ensure all equipment is operating efficiently, safely, maintained according to the manufacturer s specifications and corporate guidelines.
- - Perform preventative maintenance on building mechanical equipment from maintenance schedules and work orders and document essential information.
- - Comply with emergency procedures and corporate safety guidelines.
- - Monitor, log and regulate equipment manually and with computerized controls for optimal operation.
- - Proactive in problem solving and provide service for the non - routine needs of the property and tenants.
- - Oversee work performed by outside contractor
BG Talent, a brand of BG Staffing is a Commercial Real Estate Division that is committed to delivering the ' Right People, Right Now' to premier employers.
We provide staffing solutions for customers of all sizes and with a variety of needs in the Commercial Real Estate industry.
The staffing experts for over 30 years!