Junior Building Engineer
Dallas, TX 75254
- Inspect building systems including fire alarms, fire sprinklers, mechanical/HVAC, electrical, plumbing, roof systems, doors & loading equipment to ensure proper operation and preventative maintenance.
- Perform assigned repairs, emergency repairs and preventative maintenance.
- Provide recommendations and observations to PM/APM regarding any building systems and components.
- Respond to work orders for overall maintenance tasks and tenant requests approved by PM/APM and address. Updating work orders with additional detail upon completion.
- Assist the PM/APM with the move-in and move-out process, including completing any and all repairs, maintenance and minor alterations which can be completed without the use of an outside vendor/contractor.
- Inspect and ensure that all vacant spaces are well maintained and secure.
- Maintain logs and reports necessary for the overall operation of the property or portfolio.
- Represent the Company in a professional manner in all dealings with tenants, visitors, vendors, customers and brokers.
- Support the PM/APM with the review of maintenance, re-occurring service agreements and construction proposals and agreements.
- Assist the PM/APM with the oversight of all out-side contracted work, general repair & maintenance, re-occurring services and construction (capital & tenant improvements).
- Any other reasonable work related responsibilities assigned by the PM/APM.