Property Administrator - Commercial Real Estate
Chicago, IL 60603
You will handle all real estate activities and transactions on behalf of the clients.
- At least one to two years of commercial real estate/commercial property management experience
- Candidate must have solid property management admin skills.
- Must be proficient in Yardi and Microsoft Office Suite
- Must have experience processing invoices, taking incoming calls, delivering great customer service to tenants, experience with COIs etc.
- Communication Skills - Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, coworkers, and/or supervisors. Ability to effectively present information to an internal department and/or large groups of employees.
- Financial Knowledge Knowledge of financial terms and principals; Experience with monthly reporting, variance analysis, and the annual budgeting process.
- Ability to work in a fast-pace and deadline-oriented environment
- Attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint; Experience with Yardi software is a plus
- Mathematical aptitude and analytical skills
- Education HS Diploma, or GED; College degree preferred
BG Talent, a brand of BG Staffing is a Commercial Real Estate Division that is committed to delivering the ' Right People, Right Now' to premier employers.
We provide staffing solutions for customers of all sizes and with a variety of needs in the Commercial Real Estate industry.
The staffing experts for over 30 years!