Houston, TX 77057
$20 - $25 Based on Experience
Provides administrative support to the property to include but not limited to accounts payable, accounts receivable, contracted services and lease administration.
GENERAL JOB DUTIES
- Processing and coding of all accounts payable invoices at the property per established schedules.
- Ensure invoices are paid on time and review all past due invoices to ensure proper payment has been made.
- Track and maintain Certificates of Insurance; responsible for notifying tenants and vendors of expired COI' s and COI requirements.
- Generating contracts for services at the property per the direction and input of the General Manager.
- Answering telephones and greeting visitors.
- Administering tenant relations programs, including tenant events.
- Handle any tenant issues regarding maintenance or service requests quickly, passing along urgent matter to General Manager, when appropriate.
- Other duties as assigned by the General Manager falling within the reasonable expectations of an administrative position at a real estate services office.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma
- Bachelor s degree preferred
- Minimum of one year of administrative support experience required, including AP/AR experience and familiarity with financial statements. Property management administrative support preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Outgoing individuals with proven customer service skills.
- Candidate must have strong computer skills with the Microsoft Office suite of products and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- MRI and YARDI experience required